A SOUVENIR OF LOVE

 The Taj mahal is famous all over the world and has been attracting many tourists for over 350 years. Familiar with innumerable photographs has become a symbol of India. The Taj mahal seems to float between heaven and earth.This was built by the sultan in honor of his beloved wife. This is located in Agra😊.

Constraction began in 1632 and lasted for 20 years. More than 20,000 employers worked here. Many skilled Masons, Stonemasons and Jewellers from India and the west came to Agra. The main performance of the mosaic works was by five Hindus. I love very much India . specially Indian culture. I have a dream to go see this one day. I think the Taj mahal is a symbol of loveπŸ’–. I beleive that Sajahan is a wonderful lover. I respect him for making  a design like this😘.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts